Day 23 of the Digital Curation of Puffenberger’s Religious Artifacts

Today Hannah and I got started on our 10 page paper that is due by the end of the summer. We started by taking our original outline and making it much more detailed. This included adding our topic, research question and thesis into the outline, adding the theories and methods we want to talk about that helped up complete out project, and adding our assertions as well as what evidence we are going to add and what commentary is going to tie the assertion and evidence together. All of the content should tie back to our research question of “how can the digital curation of the Puffenberger collection of religious artifacts benefit Etown and beyond and when studying world traditions and religions”? Our outline itself took up about 4 pages so we are not worried at all about completing the 10 page limit. Today I wrote paragraphs on 3 of the theories and tomorrow I plan to work on the paper more, just doing as much as I can. Today I also worked on editing more of the clips from the interviews last week but that is not as high as a priority as the paper since I can do the videos anytime but need to do the paper while Hannah and Dr. Newton are here. So tomorrow I am really going to focus on the paper!

-Amal Ismail