Day 37 of the Digital Curation of Puffenberger’s Religious Artifacts

Today was a lot like yesterday but a little more productive. I was able to make changes to about 10 pages of our 16 page paper and will hopefully finish the rest up tomorrow. There are some things that I need Hannah’s opinion on, such as there is one paragraph on Omeka and how it is useful for creating our academic resource. Hannah explains that one reason that Omeka was our preferred software of choice was because it has a Dublin Core system. However there is no paragraph about Dublin Core and I think that would be a really useful paragraph to make the paper flow better. I probably need Hannah’s help on that because she is much more knowledgeable about Dublin Core than I am so we will do that soon! I having been adding a lot more information in the paper rather than taking away so I am not sure if we will be able to get it down to 10 pages but more information is better than too little information in my opinion. I  will hopefully finish the paper by this week. My original goal was to get it done by Wednesday, but I do not think that will happen, but that’s okay since I would really like to publish this paper on the website and I would like to post a really clean paper. Today I also edited and posted Dr. Shorner-Johnson’s videos so the “For Educators” page is officially done!

-Amal Ismail