Day 36 of the Digital Curation of Puffenberger’s Religious Artifacts

Today I mainly focused on editing our paper, and I have to be honest, it seems like the paper is going to take me a lot longer than expected. Like Carol and I discussed yesterday, Hannah and I have everything on the paper, it is just a matter of rewording and organizing the paper in the best way possible. One of the issues I kept running into when reading Dr. Newton’s comments, I placed assertions in the middle of paragraphs when I really need to expand on my commentary and evidence. There are some assertions that I would like to keep and make new paragraphs for but if I did that with every assertion, we would have way more than a 10 page paper! I really would like to focus on the paper for this week just to get it out of the way and then Hannah and I can get started on our presentation. Also, today Carol and I went and saw some SCARP presentations which gave us a good sense on what me and Hannah should talk about during our presentation and how we should structure it. Tomorrow I plan on spending a lot of time working on the paper and maybe editing the website.

-Amal Ismail