Day 19 & 20- Anatomy Art

Hello!

Thursday and Friday had a lot of work but not too much to write about!

I took and edited pictures of the Anatomy games that go along with some lesson plans we’ve uploaded. My favorite is a tri-fold board with a human body silhouette that has felt organs that students made to place on the body once students have learned about a specific body part and its function. I’m really excited about that resource because it’s a good closer activity for each day of a unit to review what you taught that day.

I also started the final paper we need to complete, which Rebecca and I remembered and yet kept pushing aside because of how excited we were to continue updating the site. We decided to break up the paper into 11 sections, which sounds like a lot, but I don’t think every section will be too extensive. The sections are: the Introduction (Rationale of the project), Our qualifications to have worked on this project, Theories (Mindset behind early decisions), Preliminary Methods, Difficulties We Encountered, Project Evolution, Rebecca’s Reflections, Aubrey’s Reflections, Future Works, Conclusion, and the Bibliography. Today I also started compiling the research and sources to back up our methods section of how we made the decisions we did while building the site.

Rebecca Voler managed to get on a call with Wix support about an ongoing problem we’ve had where the English version updates, but the Spanish version doesn’t when we update and add pieces to the collection. They basically said that updating on the Spanish end won’t double update on the English end, so I was able to upload and order the photos we were missing and Rebecca got it all translated in record time.

Check back next week for more update about the LAST WEEK!! AHH

See ya,

Aubrey Mitchell

Etown Class of 2020