Day 16- Anatomy Art

Hello! Aubrey and I are back together after the past 2 weeks, and it is great to work together again. Our To-Do list for this week consists of taking/editing/uploading photos to the website galleries, compiling resources including Celia’s lesson plans and the YouGrow lesson plans from the spring semester, and finishing the last bits of the website. We also are working with another student, Rebecca Voler, in translating the website into Spanish so it is accessible to more people! Carol encourages us to put quality over quantity, so our plan centers around what we can realistically accomplish.

We visited the North Museum today to take pictures of the art on display. It was so surreal to see my art in a museum!! Tam Humbert, chair of the OT department, sent out an email today sharing the flier of the exhibit to the OT cohorts so they can go see their art on display. Also, Aubrey figured out how to make gifs and I uploaded them to the website!! They look AWESOME.

As we continue finishing the last parts of the website, work on the survey, and continue our research, I am so thankful for this opportunity to work with these fantastic people. All for now,

Rebecca Kruse, Class of 2021