Day 10 – Anatomy Art

Recap of the week:

I was able to reach almost all the goals for the week. Really the only thing I didn’t get to do is make GIFS of the rotating pictures. I also researched 5 sources per age group for the Educator tab. This will include the lesson plans created by other students. When I met with Celia, we went over our vision for the lesson plans and she is currently writing them. As she is completing lesson plans for us, we are going to include her work with the North Museum and VR stuff on the website.

As I started researching for each body system, I realized that there is not enough space on the gallery page to put the descriptions. So I created the “Information” tab with every major system we have so far. I have descriptions written for every body system currently shown on the website.

We worked on getting the IRB packet together to submit to the committee. Once we get approval, we can send out the survey. Because we need to wait to send out the survey, I sent an email to about half my OT cohort asking them to give feedback on the anatomy class. They are giving written permission, so hopefully people respond soon so we have stuff to put in the “Inspiration” tab.

Tune in Monday for when Aubrey returns, she will run the blog for the week!

Rebecca Kruse, Class of 2021