Day 15 of the Digital Collection of Puffenberger’s religious artifacts!

Today, I worked on the trailer we will be posting on the front page of the website! It is almost done, the only thing I need to do is have Hannah and I record our voices over the video to explain what the website and project is. The video is mostly pictures that we have posted on the blog and a couple of short video clips of Dr. Puffenberger talking to us about his artifacts when he came to visit us last week. I use the Ken Berns affect on almost all the pictures to show our updated marker board, some pictures of the artifact, some of the resources we have used and some of the articles like LNP and the Village voice to exemplify some of the work Dr. Puffenberger has done for the artifact. I also added some comments students made on facebook pages.  Tomorrow I plan on reading the script I wrote and recording it so it can be added to the trailer. I also plan on going through the items again and editing them again with the new comments Hannah added. Tomorrow we also plan to talk about what the paper we have to do and what we want to put on the “students” page for the website.

-Amal Ismail