OT student wins Business Department Award

Congratulations to Megan Stone for receiving a merit award on April 10th from the college’s Business Department for her achievements and involvement in the Family Business and Entrepreneurship Program.  Although Megan is a senior occupational therapy (OT) student, she is completing a business minor in Family Business and Entrepreneurship (FBE), and she is the first OT student to complete this minor.  Megan will be a graduate OT student in the MS class of 2020.   Congrats again to Megan for her outstanding performance outside of the Occupational Therapy Department!

This entry was posted in News & Accomplishments by Debbie Waltermire. Bookmark the permalink.

About Debbie Waltermire

As an Assistant Professor in the O.T. Department, I have taught courses in Group Process, OT Administration/Management & Supervision, and Psychosocial Interventions. My clinical background is in adult psychiatry, esp. schizophrenia. My research includes sensory processing in schizophrenia and sensory factors in vocational environments, and the impact of congenital heart defects on occupational performance in children and adolescents/young adults. Family centered care, health care policy, and public health are also within the realm of my professional work.

Please comment on this post