Current Concepts in Spinal Cord Injury Management – Register today

Register today for this conference, March 30-31 in Hershey, PA.  Etown’s OT department contributed to the planning committee for this conference, sponsored by the Penn State’s Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Program at the Hershey Medical Center. Earn up to 12 contact hours of professional development.  It promises to be a great continuing education opportunity.  For more information, click here.

Spinal Cord Injury Conference at Penn state Hershey

This entry was posted in News & Accomplishments, Professional Development & Continuing Education by Debbie Waltermire. Bookmark the permalink.

About Debbie Waltermire

As an Assistant Professor in the O.T. Department, I have taught courses in Group Process, OT Administration/Management & Supervision, and Psychosocial Interventions. My clinical background is in adult psychiatry, esp. schizophrenia. My research includes sensory processing in schizophrenia and sensory factors in vocational environments, and the impact of congenital heart defects on occupational performance in children and adolescents/young adults. Family centered care, health care policy, and public health are also within the realm of my professional work.

One thought on “Current Concepts in Spinal Cord Injury Management – Register today

1. It stinks that this is during AOTA! I would be there but I already registered to be in Phily! Looks like a great course!

Please comment on this post