How do you determine when people are free in order to schedule a meeting that everyone can attend? Phone calls, many emails? Thought so…
On both the PC and the Mac and Outlook Web App there is a great Outlook feature, called Scheduling Assistant, that allows you to see prospective attendees’ free and busy time. Just pick a date and time when everyone can meet, invite the attendees and sit back for their responses.
Note: This only works for people with an Etown email account and with prospective attendees who keep their schedule up to date in Outlook.
- KB Article: How to use the scheduling assistant on the PC (Outlook 2010 and 2013)
- KB Article: How to use the scheduling assistant on a Mac (Outlook 2011)
- KB Article: How to use the scheduling assistant in Outlook Web App (OWA)
- Atomic Learning Video: Scheduling a meeting in Outlook 2013 (PC)*
- YouTube Video: Scheduling a meeting in Outlook 2011 (Mac)
*Log into Atomic Learning Videos with your college username and password.