ITS has scheduled several workshops for the Spring semester. The workshops scheduled in January are noted below. If you would like to see all of the details for a session and also preview the classes that are scheduled for the remainder of the semester, the full schedule and all class descriptions are located here.
Please be sure to register for each workshop you are interested in via the link in the course description here. This semester we are piloting the use of a scheduling service to handle registrations so that you will receive confirmation of your registration and reminder emails. You will also be able to change your registration if needed. We welcome your feedback on this new process and the enhanced options available via the 25Live calendar feed.
- Blackboard – What’s New? – Jan 10 2014 (Rescheduled for 2/24 due to weather.)
- Excel 2010 – Printing – Jan 08 2014
- iPad Basics – Jan 23 2014
- Ipads for Teaching and Learning – Jan 24 2014
- Lecture Capture with the Swivl – Jan 22 2014
- Outlook 2011 for the Mac – Jan 21 2014
- Publisher – Booklets – Jan 16 2014
- WebEx Teaching Circle – Jan 20 2014
- Word – Section Breaks – Jan 30 2014
- Word – Table of Contents, Index – Jan 28 2014
- Word-Tabs, Dot Leaders – Jan 15 2014