But once there, how do you find the information you need?
There are a few ways to navigate the Knowledgebase. 1) You can use the links along the left-hand side in the navigation bar. 2) You can search for a keyword.
To use the Navigation Bar Links:
- Click on any of the words in the navigation bar to be taken to that information page.
- You can also expand some of the menus there by clicking the little + sign to the left of the word.
To use the Search feature:
- Type a keyword into the search box in the upper right-hand side of the screen.
- Click the search button or press the Enter key on the keyboard.
- Any articles that have the keyword in them will appear along the left side f the screen.
- Click the title there to be taken to the article content.
Need help with something and can’t find a Knowledgebase article? Email the Helpdesk at email@example.com or call us at X3333 and we can help.