Tired of getting emails reminding you that your Etown e-mail box is almost full? Here are some tips to make managing your e-mail a little easier.
- Email attachments take up significantly more space than plain emails. One 10MB attachment is the equivalent of 500 average sized (20KB) emails.
- You can select a group of messages, allowing all to be deleted at one time.
- You don’t need to wait for an alert to view your quota. You can see it at any time from OWA.
- Are you a member of a club or organization? From your own college account, read club or organization email. No more filling up your inbox with club e-mails.
- Student mailboxes have been increased 33% this week.
Recent articles you may have missed:
- Web Printing: Print from Your Personal Computer
- Change Word’s Default Paragraph Settings
- Don’t miss any more articles. Sign up for the ITS Blog.
If you have any questions, please contact us at the Helpdesk: firstname.lastname@example.org or 717-361-3333.