If you receive a message with a subject line that either 1.) doesn’t make sense or 2.) you want to easily find the message later, you can change the subject line. Again, this is a message you RECEIVE.
- Message is open.
- Click in the Subject above the message.
- You will see an insertion line (cursor) in the subject.
- Type in the subject line to edit it.
- Example: Type “***Keep This”
- Close the message.
- Respond YES to save the message.
- New subject line appears on the message
- Now you can easily search for ***Keep This