Phase II – Day 22: Puffenberger collection

It finally happened

Today was just filled with excitement as Dr. Puffenberger came in for his scheduled interview. So the moment I came into the research space this morning, Carol and I looked over the cameras and picked which one is best to shoot the interview. From there. I headed over to Nicarry 228 to set up the room, and the camera and then Tyler and I set up the religious artifacts we wanted Dr. Puffenberger to mention on camera. As the interview was about to start, Dr. Puffenberger began to telling us the story behind how some of the artifacts became part of the collection. Most of the artifacts were objects that he found to be interesting and wanted to display them in his office and later here. Dr. Puffenberger also shares with us how the religious artifacts became a discussion starter during his time teaching here at the institution. He also wondered if any of the objects encouraged students to take religious studies courses while he was a professor here.

After Tyler and I finished up with the interview, I spend the rest of my day editing the footage we shoot, and I was able to upload the first clip from the interview.

signing off – Moh