Update Blog

Hello! After my on-campus portion of the SCARP project, I have started going over and editing all of the pieces of the project including the paper, presentation, and the website itself while I am home. Being away from campus and working on all of this is a bit more challenging than when I was in Elizabethtown with Carol and Amal. In order to be on the same page with everything, Carol and I discussed the project and it’s status over a phone call this morning. We determined that the only tasks left until our presentation next week is to continue to edit the paper and add to our power point.

In terms of adding to the actual Omeka site, we have decided that since this is a work in progress, we should not add anything more onto the website. In the future, additions and modifications to the website will be made by Amal or I and hopefully other Elizabethtown College students. Overall, the progress that both Amal and I have made since the begin of the project has been impressive and I am quite proud of how far we have come. Stay tuned next week hear our final podcast!

• Hannah Ciocco