Day 42 of the Digital Curation of Puffenberger’s Religious Artifacts

Today I got a lot done presentation wise. I was able to make a prezi that had could present are material in a visual way. I started the presentation out with introducing the topic as well as our research question and thesis statement. I then went on and began on my part of the presentation which would be the World Religions Paradigm, Theorizing scriptures and the video interviews. Because the presentation is only 15 minutes, plus Hannah has to present her information in that time as well, I really had to cut down on what I want to talk about. On the prezi, I put major information that is easy to read, but at the same does not have a lot of information where I am reading off the powerpoint. I am putting as many visual aids as I can such as pictures of our website and our progress all the way too. Today I also focused on editing the website by inserting links into many of the sources. This has been a little tricky since I accessed a lot of the sources through the High Library and need to find external links so people outside of Etown can access them. For tomorrow I plan to continue editing and working on the presentation more.

-Amal Ismail